Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Select your option well

Think you are over-qualified for your job, or that you’re not being paid your worth? This is the best platform to know your market value. Send in your queries and E. Balaji, CEO, Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd, will tell you where you stand in the job market.
I am waiting for my results — MBA major in finance minor in HR from Osmania University. What short-term course is suitable for my qualification and adds value to my degree? And also, what designation suits my qualification and what package should I accept as a fresher? After doing MBA, working for a BPO will not be right. If I do a SAP course, please advice me which institute will be good for SAP finance.
Priya
I assume doing MBA with Finance major and HR as minor must have been done with a forethought and plan from your part. However, it is not clear from your question, what your career plans are. My observation is that, pursuing any other short-term course to facelift your postgraduate degree would give you an additional knowledge and insight. As a fresher, you will have immense opportunities in the BFSI, BPOs or other process outsourcing companies. Depending on your career plans, you choose the option that is suitable for you. Packages for a fresher with your background ranges from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 4.0 lakh pa, depending upon the company and the role. I wish you all the best.

SUSPENSION SYSTEM IN AUTOMOBILES

Written By   T. SIVA KUMAR                                                                     Asst.proff: Sai Sakthi Engineering Colle...